Tuesday 4 August 2015

Bumpkin: Week 22 Update

Monday 25/05/15

 
 
 
How far along? 22 weeks

Total weight gain: Nothing since last Thursday- I'm still 10st 2lbs


Maternity clothes?  Nothing new, although I'm just heading out to go shopping as we're going on holiday soon and I need a few bits and pieces.

Stretch marks?  No new ones :)


Sleep:  Can't get enough! I slept 15 hours one night last week and was in bed again less than 12 hours later. Making the most of it while I can!

Best moment this week: Revealing the gender to our families!
Worst moment this week:  I can't say I've really had any bad moments over the past few days except maybe a constant headache I've been unable to shift

Miss anything?  Runny eggs again!
Movement: Yes!! :D

Food cravings: Nothing lately. I've gone off food again and have been finding it hard to muster up a fancy for anything in particular

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Gender:  A girly!!! :D

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms: Movement, breathlessness, nosebleeds, bleeding gums, trapped wind

Belly button in or out?  Still in

 
Happy or moody most of the time?  So so happy, especially since our scan!

Looking forward to:  Hopefully hearing the heartbeat again at my midwife appointment on Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment