Monday 4 May 2015

Bumpkin: Week 19 Update

Monday 04/05/15

How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain: Nothing since last week so I'm still 9st 11lbs and I started off at around 9st.



Maternity clothes?  I've been on the search for jeans in every shop imaginable with no success. I think I'll just have to have to bite the bullet and order some online. I did buy this dress from the New Look today though which I think will be quite versatile. Fingers crossed for some nice weather to get it on!



Stretch marks?  Another couple on the inside of my thigh. Grr!

Sleep:  Relishing every minute!

Best moment this week: D speaking to my stomach and Baby starting to move in response! I just can't wait for him to start feeling it soon!

Worst moment this week:  Letting others get me down over silly things and letting them upset me. I'm terrible for standing up for myself anyway, but since becoming pregnant I can't seem to just let things go over my head, they seem to really affect me.

Miss anything?  It's been really nice in the evenings lately, and I've been missing a cheeky wee cocktail in the sun. I need to start experimenting with some mocktail recipes for the summer!

Movement: Yes!! :D

Food cravings: Nothing this week, I've been as hungry as ever but have actually gone off food. Nothing seems to take my fancy.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not this week :)
Gender:  Not known

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms: The odd movement, tender breasts, new stretch marks, breathlessness

Belly button in or out?  Still in

Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy most of the time, but I've had my moments!

Looking forward to:  Movement become more pronounced/regular

Bump:
 
 
 
 

MaternityMondays

No comments:

Post a Comment