Friday 1 May 2015

Little Loves: PJs, Lemons and Sunshine




butwhymummywhy

I see so many bloggers joining in with ButWhyMummyWhy's #LittleLoves post every Friday and always really enjoying reading through them, so thought I'd wade in with my two cents worth as well!



Read
Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult. This is a mystery about a young girl trying to track down her mother who went missing ten years ago. One of those that grips you and you can't put down! Jodi is my favourite author by far, I highly recommend her books.

Source: www.thebookpeople.com




Watched
I've been forced to watch the Fast and Furious films recently in preparation for seeing the 7th one at the cinema soon. The latest was no.6, and as much as I hate to admit it, I am secretly enjoying them :p

Source: www.amazon.com


Wore
Pyjamas bottoms at every opportunity! I really must find the perfect pair of maternity jeans asap!






Heard
I've had Sam Smith's 'In the Lonely Hour' on repeat in the car all week. It's the perfect music to sing your heart out to on the daily commute, I love it.

Source: www.amazon.com



Made
Lemon drizzle cake as my contribution to a big family dinner last Sunday. It always goes down well do it's a safe bet :)



Lastly
Spring has finally sprung in Scotland! It has been absolutely beautiful for the past week or so. Long may it continue!















No comments:

Post a Comment