Saturday 12 April 2014

Get to know me: 25 questions tag



A little introduction :)

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes- it's Louise

2. What was your favourite subject in school?
As boring as it sounds, it was maths. I also really liked drama, but apparently I'm a big enough drama-queen without being taught ;)

3. What is your favourite drink?
Non-alcoholic: Rubicon mango (the non-fizzy one)
Alcoholic: Peach schnapps 

4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
John Legend- All of Me and Beyonce- XO

5. What would you name your children?
Any name I suggest gets vetoed by my boyfriend. I can only hope he's more agreeable when the time comes!

6. Do you play sports?
No. I enjoy swimming, walking and trampolining but don't actually participate in any sports.

7. What is your favourite book?
Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult- I go back to it again and again. I'm a fan of pretty much everything by Jodi. I also love the Twilight series and Harry Potter.

8. Favourite colour?
Yellow- it makes me happy :)

9. Favourite animal?
Tigers

10.  Favourite perfume?
My ultimate favourite is Daisy Eau so Fresh by Marc Jacobs. I wore that while my boyfriend and I were at the dating stage of our relationship and it always brings back such happy memories. I also love Dot by Marc Jacobs and L'imperatrice by Dolce and Gabbana.

11. What is your favourite holiday?
Christmas! Without a doubt!

12. Have you graduated from High School?
Yes- and university

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes. I live in Scotland so it becomes very important to escape for a bit of sunshine every year :) my boyfriend and I are going to Florida very soon and I am mega excited! 

14. Do you speak any other languages?
Sadly no, although I'd love to find the time to learn Spanish.

15. Do you have any siblings?
I have a little sister who is (almost) 19 years younger than me!
She's my pride and joy :)

16. What is your favourite store?
Primark. I never manage to escape without buying something.

17. What is your favourite restaurant?
TGI Fridays- mainly for the cocktails ;)

18. Do you like school?
I loved school but hated uni.

19. Who are some of your favourite youtubers?
Fleur de Force, Sprinkle of Glitter, Zoella280390, MakeupbyTiffanyD and Hannah Maggs

20. What is your favourite movie?
Dirty Dancing- I could swoon at Patrick Swaze for hours.

21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
I love American TV, so the Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives and of course Friends!

22. PC or Mac?
At the moment PC, although if it dies I'll replace it with a Mac.

23. What phone do you have?
An iPhone4 that I've had for three years :p

24. How tall are you?
Just over 5 foot. My nickname is Teenybash :)

25. Any pets?
No- although hopefully this may change in a few months!

Just your usual night out- on a bouncy castle, in a club,
 with your face made-up as a cat and a pair of
leopard ears on your head.






No comments:

Post a Comment