Wednesday 20 August 2014

50 Random Questions Tag

Hello!

Hopefully other people share my enthusiasm for these types of posts and enjoy reading them as much as I do!

1. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
Definitely twice as happy. This is something I'm working hard on at the moment actually.

2. What's your worst habit?
Worrying apparently (I've just asked my boyfriend). I'll also throw in second guessing myself and spilling my dinner- seriously it happens every single night. I even got a bib last Christmas :p

3. Are you dating?
We live together, so I'd say a bit further than dating. But essentially, yes. And he's amazing :)

4. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
 If its decent :p

5. What is the one thing you'll never do again?
Be railroaded into decisions I don't want to make (working on this one too)

 
6. Do you collect anything?
Do Christmas decorations count? I buy a couple of new ones each year with the eventual goal of our tree being decorated with unique ornaments which all hold a story and a memory :)

7. Worst injury you ever had?
My mum chopped my finger off when I was twelve. Yep this is true. Yes it was an accident.

8. What is your favourite pet/ animal?
My favourite animal is a tiger, but pet-wise I'd have to say dog although I don't have one

9. What's your dream vacation?
Bora Bora
Drool!
Source: www.8thingstodo.com
 

10. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
No but I'm beginning to think that might be a very good thing :)

 

11. Do you have any tattoos?

Yes I have two: 'no rain, no rainbow...' on my foot and my boyfriend's initial on my wrist. The third is planned but I always wait six months after deciding on a tattoo in order to make sure I really want it.
 
12. What's your secret to lure in the opposite sex?
Well I have been told that my legs are rather nice ;)

13. Any phobias?
Death and birds.

14.  Do you bite your nails?
Nope

15. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Don't think so 
 


16. Heels or flats?
Flats. Heels only when necessary or the anaesthetic effect of vodka will numb the pain ;)

17.Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No

18. Do you always smile for pictures?
 I think so
19. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Haha always. It's my 'thing' apparently :p

20.  Do you miss anyone right now?
Not really. Eek does that sound bad?
 

21. What's your favourite colour?
Yellow

22. Do you want kids?
Yes yes yes! I truly believe that having kids is my purpose in life.

Story of my life :p
Source: www.cartoonstock.com
 

23. Are you patient?
I'd say so.
24. Can you swim?
Yes and love it :)

25. Tea or coffee
Both

26. What do you wear to bed?
Nothing. Ooh err!

27. Ever used a gun? 
No

28. Do you sing in the shower?
No. I can't bear to listen to my own singing. That's how bad I am!

29. Are you stubborn?
Very!

30. Are you lazy?
We all have our days.


31. Can you change the oil in a car
Yep- I'm very pleased with myself for this :p

32. W hen was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A year ago

33. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Nope

34.What is your favourite food?
Chilli/pasta/pizza

35. Do you still watch cartoons?
Just The Simpsons and Disney movies mostly

36. What movie(s) can you watch over and over again and not get bored?
Any of my favourite Christmas or Disney movies, Dirty Dancing, The Notebook andHow to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. TV-wise, I never get sick of Desperate Housewives, Sex and the City and Friends.
 

37. What superpower would you have for one day?
Invisibility so I could snoop on people.

38. Whats been your favourite age so far? 
21

It was slim-pickings to find a decent photo of me at 21
on my boyfriend's computer

 
39. How old are you?
22

40. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
Don't worry about what people think



41. If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?
Panic!
 

42. What celebrity would you trade lives with?
I don't think I like any celebrity enough to trade lives with. Maybe one of the Kardashians if it was only for a day- just to see what its like
 

43. Do people ever take you seriously?
Yep. People know when I'm being serious and when I'm not
 

44. What happened the last time you cried?
Hormones got the better of me, grr!
 

45. Who knows you best?
My boyfriend

46.  Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed (strange question)

47. What is your song of the week?
Magic!-Rude. 'Why you gotta be so ruuuude...'
 

48. Last person you kissed?
Hmm let me think.... :p

49. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Pancakes!
 

50. Does anyone know the password to your email?
Yes. Too many actually. I really must change it

And that wraps it up! Hope you enjoyed!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment