Monday 11 August 2014

The Product I've Used For Over A Decade...

... that's got to mean it's good right?




Well the TRESemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray certainly does the job for me. Detangles, protects my hair from heat and humidity (seriously this stuff was a lifesaver when I was in Florida!), smooths my frizz and doesn't weigh my hair down. Oh and it smells AMAZING! You know a product smells good when your boyfriend pays enough attention to comment on it ;)

At £5.25 for 300ml, it's quite reasonably priced, especially as other brands tend to offer 150-200ml for  around £4.50. It tends to be on offer a lot, and I've bought mine in B&M before for £2.99 (they don't always stock it though which is a bummer). I use mine every second day, and a bottle lasts me about six months.

I have tried a couple of other heat protection sprays in the past but I've never liked another enough to make the switch. I just have to hope this one is never discontinued!


Which product have you stuck with the longest?

No comments:

Post a Comment