Monday 4 August 2014

Budget Buy: Argan Conditioner

Just a quick little post today to share a product that I've been really pleasantly surprised with over the last couple of weeks. I picked this Argan Oil conditioner up for 99p from B&M purely because I was in a rush and thought 'well how bad can it be?' Turns out that it is not bad at all, and something that I'll definitely be re-purchasing.



As with all Argan Oil products, this promises to rejuvenate and rehydrate hair to leave it strong, smooth and shiny. I can't say it makes my hair any shinier (although I've never found a product that delivers well on this) but it certainly does make it extra soft and easy to manage without weighing it down or making it greasy- I can still go two or three days in between washing with this. The consistency isn't overly thick, so I use this as an everyday conditioner rather than a treatment, although if you were to leave it on for an extended period then I'm sure it would do the job. In fact, I shall do this and report back! Coconut, olive and avocado oil are listed in the ingredients, but I wouldn't say the scent reminds me of either, I just liken it to a fresh fruity scent. It does linger in your hair after drying and even through to the next day though which is amazing!

As I said, I bought mine from B&M, and I've also seen this before in the likes of Home Bargains, Poundland and Wilko so it's easily accessible, and for 99p you really can't go wrong!

Do you have any budget buys you've been pleasantly surprised by? 

No comments:

Post a Comment