Thursday 26 March 2015

Bumpkin: Week 4 Update

Mon 26/01/15

How far along? 4 weeks and 5 days! We found out on Saturday at 4+3 :)

Total weight gain: None. My starting weight is 9st 1lb.

Maternity clothes?  No, and hopefully not for a while yet although I'm ridiculously bloated!
Stretch marks?  Nope

Sleep:  Just the same as before thankfully although have been having crazy baby dreams for the past couple of weeks which was actually one of my first symptoms.

Best moment this week:  Finding out and telling Daddy. A moment I'll always cherish :)
Worst moment this week:  Having to turn down scampi (my go-to pub dinner).

Miss anything?  Runny eggs! I loooove them and have them all the time. I think this will be my biggest miss throughout the pregnancy.
Movement:  None

Food cravings:  I think it's too early for cravings but have been leaning towards savoury food in a big way. Haven't touched sweets, biscuits or chocolate since before I found out.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  If I go too long without eating as I'm ridiculously hungry! As in starving after a couple of hours. Light-headed, shakes, nausea, the whole works. I hope it calms down or else I'll be the size of a small hippo soon!

Gender:  Not known

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms:  Cramping on and off (although different from period cramps), sore boobs, sensitive nipples, bloated tummy, extreme hunger, nauseous when hungry and obviously no period!

Belly button in or out?  In

Happy or moody most of the time?  Super super happy, but grumpy when overtired!
Looking forward to:  Having a baby!

Bump (Bloat):

No comments:

Post a Comment