Friday 27 March 2015

Bumpkin: Week 6 Update

Monday 09/02/15

How far along? 6+5

Total weight gain: Another pound off since last week. Now 8st 12lbs. Although god knows where I'm losing it from as my belly and boobs have most definitely got bigger!

Maternity clothes?  None, although my work trousers are becoming uncomfortably tight and I'm beginning to see my bloated tummy through lots of my clothes, although my boyfriend assures me no-one else can.

Stretch marks?  None (yet!)

Sleep:  Still can't get enough! Averaging around 11hrs on a weeknight, 12-14 at the weekend. No partying for me as I can't stay up past 8pm haha!

Best moment this week:  Having my first pregnant night out and driving into town and back. No standing freezing at the taxi rank for me! And being the sober one watching what everyone else gets up to.

Worst moment this week:  Having a horrendous virus which left me with a terrible headache, achy joints and muscles and no strength (I couldn't even get the handbrake off in the car!) Thankfully this has now eased into a cold which is much more manageable!

Miss anything?  Prawns, salmon (can't stomach the smell of it) and of course runny eggs.

Movement:  None

Food cravings:  I had my first proper craving this week... wotsits! I could have cried I wanted them so bad, and normally they are my most hated crisp. I did eventually get some and they were sooo good!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Salmon, raw meat, mushrooms (really hoping this passes quickly as I'm normally a mushroom fiend!)

Gender:  Not known

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms:  Exhaustion, hunger, thirst, sore boobs and nipples (although easing off), boob growth, spotty skin (grr) although less greasy hair (yay). My bloat is now definitely turning into something as when I try to suck it in, only the top half goes in, while the bottom doesn't budge. I'm loving it and can't wait to get a proper bump :)

 
Belly button in or out?  Still in.

Happy or moody most of the time?  Have been quite up and down this week due to feeling poorly with the virus.

Looking forward to:  Valentine's Day this weekend :)

Bump:

No comments:

Post a Comment