Thursday 26 March 2015

Two Pink Lines

On the 24th January 2015 our lives changed forever when this happened....



Finding out we were going to have a baby was a massive surprise! We hadn't planned it and I completely pushed the possibility out of my head with every symptom that popped up until it became too obvious to ignore.

After the initial shock wore off and it began to sink in (although I don't think it will ever fully sink in until I have to push this little person out!) we realised that we have the means to support a mini human as much as the next person can. Now nine weeks on, we are super excited to meet our little Bumpkin and embark on the crazy adventure of parenthood!

As soon as I found out about my pregnancy I knew I wanted to create a memory of the journey so will be doing weekly updates. I know the majority of pregnancy blogs start these at the 12 week mark, but I've been preparing mine since I found out at four weeks because I didn't want to just forget about my first trimester, and you never know, other people might find it helpful to have someone else's account of those first (long and hard!) weeks. I'll be publishing weeks 4-12 daily after this post, and we'll resume the normal weekly update schedule after that :)

I hope you enjoy following our progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment