Sunday 1 March 2015

What's Your Number?

Source: www.sabkitube.com
 
Apparently the average woman uses twelve products a day. I assumed this was make-up, until I read on and realised that includes everything- deodorant, shower gel, the lot. So I started counting, and kept counting, and counted some more until I had totalled up all of the products I use on a regular day... drumroll please... 28!
 
I couldn't believe it! I've always thought of myself as fairly minimal but obviously I've been in denial! Especially when I asked my boyfriend to do this and his grand total was six!

Shower
Original Source Lemon shower gel
Herbal Essences Clearly Naked shampoo and conditioner
Nivea Daily Essentials facial wash

After Shower
Soap and Glory Sugar Crush body Buttercream
Sure Cool Blue Roll-on deodorant
Sensodyne Pro-namel toothpaste

Skincare
Esteé Lauder Daywear
No7 Protect and Perfect Advanced Serum
No7 Youthful Eye Serum
No7 Protect and Perfect Nightcream
Garnier Micellar Water
No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser
Carmex
Soap and Glory Hand Food

Make-up
No7 Airbrush Away Primer
Seventeen Stay Time Foundation (Natural)
Benefit Hoola bronzer
Seventeen Brows That! brow kit
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay eyeshadows in 'Half Baked' and 'Smog'
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eyeliner pencil ( 'Zero' (black) or 'Smog' (brown) )
Seventeen Falsifeye HD mascara
Benefit Coralista blusher
Benefit High Beam highlighter
Seventeen lipstick in 'Just a Fling'

Perfume
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh


Well I think that's everything! Gosh seeing it all written down really emphasises how reliant I am on certain products, but hey, there are worse things you could do than use an abundance of pretty and yummy smelling products on a daily basis right?

What's your number?

No comments:

Post a Comment