Saturday 28 March 2015

Bumpkin: Week 7 Update

Monday 16/02/15
How far along? 7+5

Total weight gain: No change this week. Still 8st 12lbs, 3lbs less that when I started.

Maternity clothes?  No- but can't button up my work trousers now eek! Luckily I can get the zip up and I'm just wearing tank tops underneath which are slightly longer to hide it.

Stretch marks?  None *touches wood*

Sleep:  Still the same. In bed almost straight after dinner most nights and sleeping through til 7am with one trip to the toilet through the night.

Best moment this week:  Starting to see my little bump form :)

Worst moment this week:  Waking up on Friday 13th (typical) and being unable to move my neck! Not in the normal 'I've slept funny and have to wait until it loosens' way, but actually unable to move or sit up. Cue much panicking about ectopic pregnancy, ruptured fallopian tubes and collapse but after plenty of research I came to the conclusion that if the pregnancy was ectopic and had ruptured I'd have a hell of a lot more symptoms that that. Apparently shoulder tip pain is very much situated there and not anywhere near the neck so I decided to wait it out and luckily the matter fixed itself within a day. Weird experience though!

Miss anything?  Not being constantly worried. I suppose I've signed up for worry for at least the next 18 years though ;)

Movement:  None

Food cravings:  Dairylea!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  After being all about the wotsit last week I now can't stand the thought of them!
Gender:  Not known

Labor signs:  None

Symptoms:  Boobs are now spilling out of my bras. After all those years of wishing for bigger boobs and now I hate them! Bump beginning to form, sore boobs, still starving, thirsty and tired.

Belly button in or out?  In

Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy but constantly worried. We are going for a private early scan next week which will hopefully give me a little reassurance.

Looking forward to:  Our night away at a spa hotel and our 8-week scan next week.

Bump:

No comments:

Post a Comment