Monday 11 July 2016

Meal Plan Monday

This week we are embarking on a healthy eating regime in a bid for me to lose my final stone of baby weight! My main problem is snacking and eating far too much cake at night, so our dinners wont be changing drastically, although I have tweaked them a teeny bit.



This week we'll be having:

Monday: Salmon, quinoa and broccoli
 
Tuesday: Sweet potato cottage pie
 
Wednesday: In-laws for tea
 
Thursday: Venison steak, rice and ratatouille
 
Friday: Chicken curry and cauliflower rice
 
Saturday: Tuna pasta bake
Some form of cake (if I've been good!)
 
Sunday: Roast chicken with an appropriate portion of mash, veg and Yorkshires!
 
I'm planning to make a big pot of soup for my lunches and maybe even get my workout gear on and do some exercise. Did you see that pig flying by there?!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment