Friday 8 July 2016

Nostalgia, Indulgence and Dream a Little Dream | #LittleLoves

This week D has been off work and we've had lots of family time which has been lovely. The weather hasn't been good to us, but what else is new? We're used to it living in Scotland!


Read
Thanks to Daddy being around, I've had more spare time than usual so I've actually managed to start a book. I got 'Dream a Little Dream' by Giovanna Fletcher at Christmas, and I've really enjoyed her other novels so I was excited to start this one. Based on a woman whose dream crush appears in real life it promises to be a romantic chick-lit which is my favourite genre! I'm about halfway through at the moment and would definitely recommend!
 
 
 
 
Watched
Now that we have Netflix I've taken to indulging in a nostalgic movie whenever I have the chance. This week I've watched The Parent Trap and the Lizzie McGuire movie and I'm not in the slightest bit ashamed!
 
 
 
 
 
Heard
Thanks to said movies above I've had far too many cheesy movie soundtracks on whilst cleaning.
 
 
 
 
Made
Not much at all! We've eaten out an awful lot this week, but if you can't do that when on holiday when can you? Next week we are starting a healthy eating regime so we've made the most of our last week of freedom!
 
Wore
This dress from Next is one of my favourite ever outfits of Ava's. Unfortunately I think this will probably be the last time she wears it as it seems to be getting shorter and shorter each time!

 
 
And Lastly...
As I mentioned, next week marks the start of our healthy eating regime and I'm hoping to find some willpower to do some form of exercise. I still have just over a stone of baby weight to get rid of, and I'm determined to do it before her first birthday!
 
Have a lovely week!
 
http://coffeeworksleeprepeat.com/little-loves/
 


No comments:

Post a Comment