Friday 1 July 2016

Wedding Planning, GoT and Princesses | #LittleLoves

Friday again, and the start of a whole new month! As you can probably guess I'm giving the whole blogging thing a try again, and aiming to be more organised so that I'm actually able to work on it consistently, and not let it fall by the wayside! Let's see eh?

Read
 
Nothing! I haven't read a book since before Ava was born, which is most unlike me! I really have to get back into it. I have spent numerous hours on the Scottish Wedding Directory for ideas though- does that count?
 
Watched
 
Lots and lots of Game of Thrones. I know, we're very late to the party! I had no interest in it at all but D has recently finished reading the books so we started watching- now I'm hooked! We're on Season 5 so aren't too far behind!
 
Source: www.hbo.com
 
Heard
 
Ava has recently started to enjoy the Frozen soundtrack, so we've been listening to that when we're in the car.
 
 
 
Made
 
My very first swiss roll! And it turned out very nicely if I do say so myself! I've also 'made' lots of plans- blogging, working, meals etc. General organisation really!
 
Wore
 
Princess capes!
 
 
 
And Lastly...
This week D is off work on holiday and we can't wait for some family time! Hopefully the weather is good to us. I'm also hoping for a few long lies too by the way (I know you're reading this)!
 
Have a lovely week!
 
http://coffeeworksleeprepeat.com/category/littleloves/littleloves2016
 

No comments:

Post a Comment