Friday 3 April 2015

Bumpkin: Week 10 Update

Monday 09/03/15
 
How far along? 10+5 (I was moved forward a day at our emergency scan meaning we are now due a September baby!)

Total weight gain: Lost a pound this past week. Now 8st 12lbs, 1lb less than my pre-pregnancy weight.

Maternity clothes?  No but have started to look online for ideas and reviews

Stretch marks?  Yes! *cries* One on my right hip. Will have to start a religious stretch mark prevention programme immediately!

Sleep:  Not very well this week. I've been really struggling to get comfy and to get back to sleep whenever I wake. I've even made my poor boyfriend swap sides with me but it doesn't seem to help.

Best moment this week:  Finishing at 11.30am on Friday and coming home to nap all afternoon. I'd been late home all last week due to training courses so this was much needed!

Worst moment this week:  The 'dinner' served at a training evening this week which turned out to be a couple of sausage rolls and some quiche (which I don't like). Needless to say I wasn't impressed.

 
Miss anything?  My small boobs. I've been so used to them being a certain size for about ten years so I'm struggling to adjust to these new knockers. I don't think they suit my frame at all, but I suppose my whole frame will adjust and it won't be as obvious in time. Lucky I didn't go through with that boob job I said I just had to get when I was 14 ;)

Movement:  None

Food cravings:  Fajitas! I ate four one night at dinner and was still craving them the next morning.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  I've been in large crowds a couple of times this week and the mixture of different deodorants, perfumes and aftershaves have caused a bit of an issue.

Gender:  Not known

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms:  Just the usual ones, except my boobs have gotten less sore this week and my skin has become 10x worse. I hope the pregnancy glow finds me once I hit the second trimester!
Belly button in or out?  Still an inny

Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy on the whole this week. Have been taking subtle steps back at work too so have been less stressed :)

Looking forward to: Telling my Mum for Mother's Day this weekend! I think it will start to feel so much more real once the family is involved!

Bump:


No comments:

Post a Comment