Monday 13 April 2015

Bumpkin: Week 16 Update

Monday 13/04/15
 
How far along? 16 weeks exactly. I've finally caught up with posting from first tri and beyond so can actually post on the correct day now!

Total weight gain: Two pounds, so I'm now 9st 8lbs. Started at roughly 8st 13lbs/9st (my brain has gone fuzzy and I can't remember exactly).


Maternity clothes?  None yet. Still struggling to find anything in the shops, whether that be maternity or non-maternity wear.

Stretch marks?  I don't think that there are any new ones, but my boobs haven't improved in the slightest, despite me sloshing bio-oil all over them several times a day.

Sleep:  Ok, apart from the two-hourly toilet trips which are driving me insane!

Best moment this week: Getting away from work on time every night last week. It's such a novelty to get home at a decent time and still have the whole evening ahead. Long may it continue!

Worst moment this week:  Slipping down the stairs. I managed to catch myself on the handrail before I fell but it certainly gave me a fright and twisted my back slightly. Our stairs are wooden and I had brand-new socks on- not a good combination!

Miss anything?  Still my beloved runny eggs!

Movement:  Nothing definite, but I've had a few 'ooh is that?' moments. I think it's still a bit early though.

Food cravings:  Wait for it... steak pie again! I've also had a very sudden craving for jammie dodgers so will be nipping to the shop for a packet soon as a wee treat.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not this week :)

Gender:  Not known

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms:  The only new thing has been shortness of breath which I can only assume will get worse as my lungs become more squished as bubs grows!

Belly button in or out?  Inny but on the move!

Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy, happy!

Looking forward to:  A wedding we are attending this weekend. It will be nice to dress the bump up for it's first proper (not secret) event!

Bump:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment