Sunday 12 April 2015

Bumpkin: Week 15 Update

Wednesday 08/04/15
 
How far along? 15 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain: Another pound this week, bringing me to 9st 6lbs. Six pounds gained in total.


Maternity clothes?  I finally bought some maternity bras this weekend, but other than that I can't find anything I like. I tried on the majority of the maternity collection in H&M, but I felt like a frumpy dumpling in everything so left it all!

Stretch marks?  No new ones, but the ones on my boobs are still firmly in place :(

Sleep:  Fine! (for the past few nights anyway!)

Best moment this week: The amazing weather we had over the Easter weekend. We went for lots of long walks which made me so excited for this time next year when we can go for big walks with our pram! :)

Worst moment this week:  My bra being so uncomfortable it gave me bruises. I finally gave in and bought new ones. Maternity bras are so frumpy though! I grudge paying for them!

Miss anything?  Still my beloved runny eggs!

Movement:  None yet, but I definitely think I had a small body part wedged firmly into my back which gave me weird twinges over the weekend.

Food cravings:  Steak pie again... baby has expensive taste!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  I've been quite nauseous in general recently, but I don't think it's down to anything in particular.

Gender:  Not known

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms:  Constant heartburn this week which has been just wonderful. Rennies are my best friend right now!

Belly button in or out?  Inny but starting to change I think!

Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy, but grumpy when it comes to getting dressed because I feel rubbish in everything.

Looking forward to:  Some movement!

Bump:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment