Sunday 26 April 2015

Bumpkin: Week 17 Update

Monday 20/04/15
 
How far along? 17 weeks

Total weight gain: I didn't weigh myself over the weekend as we were away and I didn't want to use different scales. I shall do so in the next couple of days and update next week


Maternity clothes?  Nope but will need to buy a maternity swimsuit very soon. I tried a tankini on from Primark which was fine for the bump but had absolutely no chest support. Let's just say it did me no favours!

Stretch marks?  No new ones, and I think that the existing ones may be starting to improve slightly!

Sleep:  Loving it again!

Best moment this week: Hearing Bumpkin's heartbeat for the first time at my midwife appointment! <3

Worst moment this week:  Ending up with backache after a whole day and night in heels and throwing some shapes on the dancefloor. I imagine being stone-cold sober meant my dancing was stiff and lifeless which has no doubt contributed!

Miss anything?  Paté, runny eggs, shellfish

Movement:  Nothing yet. The midwife warned me not to expect anything until week 18 at the absolute earliest, so I think I've been a bit premature with all of my second guessing

Food cravings:  King prawns... ooh I miss them so much! And steak pie again, although that's a given these days!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not this week :)

Gender:  Not known

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms:  My boobs have become much more tender again over the past week, almost like they were in the first few weeks. I've also been having nosebleeds recently which I've never ever had before, but I'm assured is just down to the extra blood flow

Belly button in or out?  Inny but on the move!

Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy, happy!

Looking forward to:  The weekend! We had such a busy one this weekend with catching up with friends, a wedding, staying overnight and ferrying people home that I'm already counting down to the next one!

Bump (I've cut my boyfriend out of this as he's too shy to appear):
 

No comments:

Post a Comment