Tuesday 7 April 2015

Bumpkin: Week 14 Update

Friday 03/04/15

 
How far along? 14 weeks and 4 days

Total weight gain: Another two pounds this week, so I'm now 9st 5lbs (started at 8st 13lb)

Maternity clothes?  Not yet, but only because I can't find anything I like. It is so irritating that stores only have their maternity section available online! I don't have enough experience with guessing sizes etc to buy in blind faith and I'm terrible at returning online purchases so I know I'd waste money. Bring them into store dammit!

 
Stretch marks?  Yes! :( tummy is escaping so far but sadly my boobs are under attack. Hopefully they will fade in time. Meanwhile I'll just keep slathering on stretch mark cream and hope for the best!

Sleep:  Good :) I've even eased on the toilet trips in the night and I've only been getting up once recently which has made a big difference!

 
Best moment this week:  Finishing up for a long weekend! Lots of little date days/nights are on the horizon :)

Worst moment this week:  Looking in the mirror and seeing my boobs. It sounds so shallow, but I just wasn't expecting it to be quite so full-on.

Miss anything?  Prawn cocktail again. I read this week you can have it as long as you're certain the prawns have been cooked, frozen and defrosted properly so I might have one in the next few weeks but I'm unsure just in case. With my luck, I'd be the one to get food poisoning!

Movement:  None, but second guessing everything!

Food cravings:  Prawn cocktail, steak pie again, skittles.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not in particular, but have been feeling quite nauseous generally this week.

Gender:  Not known

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms:  Stretch marks, painful breasts, skin finally clearing up :) yay!

Belly button in or out?  Inny

Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy. It's been pretty smooth sailing mood-wise this week. I'm sure my boyfriend is relieved!

Looking forward to:  The long weekend and getting stuck into the Easter eggs!

Bump:



No comments:

Post a Comment