Friday 3 April 2015

Bumpkin: Week 12 Update

Monday 23/05/15


 
How far along? 12+5

Total weight gain: Another pound this week. I'm now 9st 1lb, two pounds heavier than my starting weight.

Maternity clothes?  No but I have instructed my boyfriend now to allow me to leave the shopping centre without maternity jeans when we go shopping on Wednesday. Mine are just too uncomfortable now.

Stretch marks?  I was freaking out the other day about one on my boob, but it seems to have disappeared. Not sure if that's due to my oil or if it was actually just a crease from the top I was wearing but I daren't admit to my boyfriend that my meltdown was for nothing!

Sleep:  Still disturbed, and I've been having nightmares the past couple of nights which is very strange for me. Nothing baby-related though thank goodness!

Best moment this week:  The weather FINALLY turning spring-like. It makes me look forward to going long walks with my pram so much!

Worst moment this week:  People being unable to keep their mouths shut. A family member we trusted to tell has told several people about the baby despite being asked not to as we haven't had our 13-week scan yet and our last appointment was as a result of an emergency. Someone else (that I don't even see or speak to) then posted MY news on Facebook for all extended family and friends to see. It really stressed me out, and I'm so disappointed in these people.

 Miss anything?  Still my beloved runny eggs :(


Movement:  None

Food cravings:  Cherries, strawberries and crusty bread dipped in tomato soup

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Just if I let myself get too hungry

Gender:  Not known

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms:  This week I've developed the most intense itching all over my bump, boobs, back and arms. I've read it's normal due to the increased blood flow but OMG it's driving me insane!

Belly button in or out?  Still an inny

Happy or moody most of the time?  Very up and down this week due to those thoughtless eejits.

Looking forward to: Seeing bubs on Wednesday at my 13-week scan and then having a lovely lunch and shopping date with my boyfriend afterwards. Hopefully I can convince him to let me buy a couple of things!

Bump:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment