Tuesday 7 April 2015

Bumpkin: Week 13 Update

Friday 27/03/15

 
How far along? 13 weeks and 4 days. I was moved forward by two days at my scan, giving me a new due date of Monday 28th September 2015 :)

Total weight gain: Two pounds this week. I'm now 9st 3lb, 4lbs heavier than pre-pregnancy

Maternity clothes?  Nope, but it's just as well we announced as the bump is becoming too obvious to ignore!

Stretch marks?  No more new ones.. phew!

Sleep:  I'm back to feeling utterly exhausted this week, but I think I'm just drained as I was worrying myself into a right tizzy in the run up to the scan on Wednesday.

Best moment this week:  Seeing our little munchkin at our 13 week scan. I had no idea it would be so mobile- I expected some twitching- but it was doing proper somersaults and going crazy with it's little legs. It was so magical and feels so much more real now! :) I just can't wait to feel it moving!

Worst moment this week:  The lack of sleep on Tuesday night before the scan as I was being such a worrier.

Miss anything?  Still my beloved runny eggs!

Movement:  None, but I'm now on high alert!

Food cravings:  Steak pie with tons of mash. This has been a long-standing craving which will finally be satisfied tonight! Yum yum yum!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope, I've been hunky dory this week!

Gender:  Not known

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms:  My blood pressure was still low on Wednesday when the midwife measured it, but I haven't been feeling light-headed or faint so I don't think it's anything to worry about. Most of my other symptoms have eased off and my skin has thankfully started to take a turn for the better. Hallelujah!

Belly button in or out?  Inny

Happy or moody most of the time?  Very, very happy this week. We've had lots of wonderful congratulations messages from everyone since announcing our news which has been lovely :)

Looking forward to:  Feeling some kicks! :)


 
Bumpkin at 13+2:






No comments:

Post a Comment