Friday 3 April 2015

Bumpkin: Week 11 Update

Monday 16/03/15


 
How far along? 11+5

Total weight gain: I've gained a pound over the last week, making me 9st on the button

Maternity clothes?  Not yet but finding it harder to find tops which hide my belly. Won't be long!

Stretch marks?  No new ones since last week. I've been religiously applying Palmers stretch mark oil so hopefully that will keep them away for the time being!

Sleep:  I'm now up twice through the night for the loo which I am not enjoying! I'm so used to sleeping right through without having to get up so it's a hard adjustment. I have started to get some energy back though, so it's not bothering me as much as it would have a couple of weeks ago.

Best moment this week:  Telling the Grandparents! They were all ecstatic for us which was lovely and made it seem much more real

Worst moment this week:  Hmm nothing really. It's been a plain sailing week!

 
Miss anything?  Food-wise, still prawn cocktail and runny eggs. Apart from that I'm really missing having clear skin. My face is an absolute horror right now!

Movement:  None

Food cravings:  Fajitas and cherries

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Just if I let myself get too hungry

Gender:  Not known

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms:  Most of my symptoms seem to have eased this week: I have more energy, my boobs aren't sore anymore and I haven't been feeling as ravenous. My skin is still a disaster and my boobs are still gigantic though.

Belly button in or out?  Still an inny

Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy happy happy this week. Especially now my Mum knows!

Looking forward to: My 13-week scan and being able to lift the lid on the secret properly!

Bump (sorry I know the flash was a bad move!):

No comments:

Post a Comment