Tuesday 4 August 2015

Bumpkin: Week 23 Update

Sunday 31/05/15

How far along? 22+6. I'm writing this a little in advance as we are off on holiday today and I don't know what the internet situation will be

Total weight gain: Two pounds in the last week. I'm now 10st 4lbs


Maternity clothes?  I have FINALLY managed to find some maternity jeans that fit well and don't break the bank from New Look. I got the dark blue ones, but will be going back for a black pair after my holiday and hopefully those will do me until the end

Stretch marks?  No new ones :)

Sleep:  I bought some  cheap maternity pillows from Argos and I thoroughly recommend them! I have been so comfy and undisturbed all week which has made a huge difference! I just wish I'd bought them earlier instead of putting it off again and again

Best moment this week: Finishing up work for our holiday :)
Worst moment this week:  I can't think of anything... smooth sailing this week

Miss anything?  The usual... prawns and runny eggs
Movement: Lots and lots! Loving it!

Food cravings: Lamb! Very unusual for me, lamb isn't something we have regularly but I can't get enough at the moment

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Gender:  A girly!!! :D

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms: Movement, breathlessness, nosebleeds, bleeding gums, trapped wind

Belly button in or out?  Still in

 
Happy or moody most of the time?  I'm a happy chappy at the moment!

Looking forward to:  A week of relaxing in the sun with my lovely boyfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment