Saturday 8 August 2015

Bumpkin: Week 30 Update

Monday 20/07/15

 
 
 
How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain: Somewhere between 1.5 and 2st. I'd imagine I'll total around 2.5st by the end


Maternity clothes?  This grey wrap dress from eBay for a wedding this weekend. I wish I'd discovered the seller a bit earlier on so I could have bought a couple of colours for work/other nights out. For £10.99 you can't go wrong, and I'd definitely recommend (seller: topwomanstore)



Stretch marks?  No new ones :)


Sleep:  Becoming more difficult as bubs has moved down and is pressing on a nerve in my groin/top of my leg. This is making it difficult to walk through the day and roll over/get up for the toilet in the night

Best moment this week: Bubs having a dance every time Daddy starts to play songs on his guitar :) he is trying to learn some lullabies and hopefully she will respond to them in the outside world too :)
Worst moment this week: Putting my back out. I crawled around the other night painting the skirting in the baby's room because I was in a crazy nesting 'everything has to be done immediately' mood instead of just waiting for my boyfriend to do it the next day. This then meant I woke up needing the bathroom at about 1am but couldn't actually get up to goso I had to call D to come home from a night out to help me. Needless to say, I was in the bad books!

Miss anything?  Prawns, paté, runny eggs
Movement: Constantly!
Food cravings: Soft ice-cream. I've finally gone off skittles, which I think my teeth will be very grateful of!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Gender:  A girly!!! :D

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms: Movement, nosebleeds, heartburn, wind, nerve pain in groin, tiredness

Belly button in or out?  Flat again

 
Happy or moody most of the time?  A bit up and down this week. I'm feeling unprepared which is then making me anxious. I just can't wait to get the furniture delivered and built so I can then wash all of her clothes and get everything in its place. I also need to get a move on with my hospital bags, but I've been doing 60hr weeks at work so I just haven't had time. Two working weeks to go!

Looking forward to:  Finishing work!

No comments:

Post a Comment