Tuesday 25 August 2015

Bumpkin: Week 34 Update

Friday 21/08/15

 

How far along? 34+4

Total weight gain: Just over two stone so far


Maternity clothes?  Nothing maternity, but I have bought a few nursing tops from the Mothercare sale which are on their way. I'm keeping my eyes out for bargains because I don't want to spend loads in case I have trouble breastfeeding and it turns out to be a waste of money.

Stretch marks?  A couple have appeared around my belly button in the past week. Thought I had managed to escape them on my tummy but no luck!

Sleep:  Fine this week. Thankfully D's toothache has cleared so I'm only being disturbed by my own bladder now instead!

Best moment this week: Getting the nursery all finished! I've taken to sitting in the rocking chair to read my books for a while in the afternoon and I just love the cosy atmosphere in there :)

Worst moment this week:  I had a different midwife yesterday at my appointment who confirmed what I suspected- that Little Miss has gone breech before changing her mind not two minutes later and admitting that actually she wasn't sure what position baby was in and I'd be better checking with my usual midwife at my next appointment in three weeks time!
Miss anything?  Having the energy and motivation to get off my backside and do things!
Movement: Constantly! She has a mad half-hour every night when she seems to dance to D playing his guitar. I can't wait to see her reaction to it when she's here and whether she recognises it.
Food cravings: Anything and everything naughty!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm still suffering regularly with acid reflux, but have also been having bouts of nausea and light-headedness throughout the day. I had more blood taken this week to see if my iron levels have increased but if anything I think they've got worse and that's why I'm feeling this way.
Gender:  A girly!!! :D

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms: Movement, pain in pelvis, acid reflux, boobs starting to get sore again, boobs leaking, breathlessness, fatigue.

Belly button in or out?  Half and half!

 
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy but bored now that the house is all sorted and I have nothing to keep me busy. I need to find a new project!
Looking forward to:  Being whisked off for a surprise date night tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment