Friday 7 August 2015

Bumpkin: Week 26 Update

Wednesday 24/06/15

 
Whoops same outfit as last week.. you can tell I'm running out of work clothes now!
 
 
 How far along? 26 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself this week... I think I'll just bury my head in the sand for the remainder of my pregnancy as I've already gained the expected amount and I've still got another 14 weeks to go!


Maternity clothes?  Nothing new... I'm just going to make do with what I have for as long as possible and save my money for a nice post-pregnancy spree!

Stretch marks?  A few more on my thighs/bum... it must be expanding rapidly! :/


Sleep:  Fine, apart from waking through the night with heartburn a couple of times this week
Best moment this week: Deciding when to start my maternity leave :) I'll be finishing up at 32 weeks and using up four weeks holiday before my maternity kicks in at 36 weeks. It's so good to finally have a set date to count down to :)
Worst moment this week:  Having to get up and do a 12hr shift after being up for hours through the night with heartburn
Miss anything?  Runny eggs.. surprise surprise
Movement: Yes!! :D

Food cravings: French toast and skittles

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Gender:  A girly!!! :D

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms: Movement, breathlessness, nosebleeds, bleeding gums, heartburn

Belly button in or out?  It's lying completely flat at the moment.. won't be long before it pops out!

 
Happy or moody most of the time?  Fine, but pretty tired this week so I'll admit I've probably been quite snappy!

Looking forward to:  Our 4D scan on Sunday! We've been counting down to this for weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment