Tuesday 4 August 2015

Bumpkin: Week 24 Update

Tuesday 09/06/15

 
 
 
How far along? 24 weeks and 1 day. Viable at last! :)

Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself this week but I dread to think how much I've gained whilst I've been on holiday!


Maternity clothes?  Nothing new since we've been away

Stretch marks?  No new ones, and the ones on my leg have started to fade slightly due to the sun :) judging by the weather back in Scotland this won't be continuing though!


Sleep:  Awful! The beds on holiday are never the same are they?
Best moment this week: D being able to feel the baby kicking! :)
Worst moment this week:  Discomfort due to lack of sleep
Miss anything?  I always miss mashed potato and Warburton's bread (not together!) when I'm on holiday and this year was no different
Movement: Yes!! :D

Food cravings: Lamb and Fanta orange
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, touch wood!

Gender:  A girly!!! :D

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms: Movement, breathlessness, nosebleeds, bleeding gums, pain under my ribs- I reckon there is a little body part wedged in there!
Belly button in or out?  Still in

 
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy... we've had such a wonderful week. Do I really need to go back to work tomorrow?

Looking forward to:  Starting to buy girly things now that our holiday is over-I've been on a ban until this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment