Saturday 8 August 2015

Bumpkin: Week 29 Update

Monday 13/07/15
 
 
How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain: I'm now 10st 8lbs, so roughly 1st 9lbs since the beginning


Maternity clothes? Nothing new, although my tops are starting to ride up and I feel like there will soon be a strip of belly on show so I think I'll need to go shopping soon

Stretch marks?  Another couple of my hips/ thighs. I've been really lazy recently with stretch mark oil and have only been putting it on my bump so I suppose I've only got myself to blame!


Sleep:  Loving it! A couple of 15hr stretches this weekend has left me feeling very rested and content :)

Best moment this week: Hearing bubs' heartbeat at my midwife appointment. Also having the weekend off and not filled with plans for the first time in ages, allowing D and I to be lazy, rest and spend some quality time together.
Worst moment this week:  None really. My bump is measuring 27cm, so is roughly a week behind, but I'm assured it's nothing to worry about. At our 4D scan last week the sonographer estimated bubs to be about 2.5lbs which was slightly more than average so I'm not going to stress myself. If it's still behind at my next appointment I'll be sent for a growth scan, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Miss anything?  Paté
Movement: Yes!! :D

Food cravings: Nachos and skittles

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Gender:  A girly!!! :D

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms: Movement, breathlessness, nosebleeds, bleeding gums, heartburn. My bump seems to have dropped a bit, so the pain is finally gone from my ribs, which is a very welcome relief!

Belly button in or out?  Flat when I'm standing, but seems to go concave and back in if I sit down

 
Happy or moody most of the time?  I've been a moody bum this week. I'm still at my regular job but have been taking on extra weekend shifts outwith this to save up a little nest-egg for my maternity leave so I'm knackered! Only three full weeks to go though!
Looking forward to:  Having the carpet put down in the nursery so we can start putting things in there and bringing the room together!

No comments:

Post a Comment