Saturday 8 August 2015

Bumpkin: Week 28 Update

Monday 06/07/15

 
 
 
How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain: Oh who knows!


Maternity clothes?  Nothing new, but I did borrow a gorgeous red maternity maxi dress from a friend for a wedding we went to yesterday and I felt great in it

Stretch marks?  No new ones :)


Sleep:  Loving it again

Best moment this week: Starting to paint the nursery pink after confirming that bubs is a girl at the scan last week
Worst moment this week:  The 'buffet' at the wedding consisting of half (yes half!) a bacon roll each. We'd had such a busy day, and hadn't had time to have a proper dinner before we went, which was so typical! Even the groom was fuming!
Miss anything?  For the first time during this pregnancy I'm starting to miss alcohol. I'm the kind of person that needs a bit of a drink in me to dance, so I felt really self-conscious and out of place at the wedding
Movement: Lots of kicks as usual, and also some rolling sensations which you can see as a wave across my tummy

Food cravings: Soft ice-cream (McFlurry type), skittles, salad cream

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Gender:  A girly!!! :D

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms: Movement, breathlessness, nosebleeds, bleeding gums, trapped wind, heartburn, headaches

Belly button in or out?  Started to go back in? Very strange!

 
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy but tired

Looking forward to:  My midwife appointment on Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment