Monday 10 August 2015

Bumpkin: Week 32 Update

Friday 07/08/15

 
 
 
How far along? 32+4

Total weight gain: Two stone- whoops!. I finally weighed myself this week and I'm sitting at 11st 1lb. Everyone always tells me I'm all bump though, so hopefully it will come off quickly.


Maternity clothes?  A couple of long vests from Primark just to layer under my tops as the bump seems to be making everything ride up!

Stretch marks?  No new ones

Sleep:  Not too bad this week but I'm being woken up quite frequently with cramp in my legs which I have to get up and walk off

Best moment this week: Getting the nursery furniture delivered and starting to build it! We've done the crib, the cot and the wardrobe so far and they're all in their place. The room is starting to look very pretty and baby-like and I can't resist popping my head in to look at it whenever I go upstairs!

Worst moment this week:  The constant acid reflux. I'm never far from my packet of Rennies!
Miss anything?  Not this week
Movement: Yes, not so much in the form of kicks now but constant rolling around. It feels like a washing machine in there!

Food cravings: Lyle's golden syrup cake

Anything making you queasy or sick: The acid reflux

Gender:  A girly!!! :D

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms: Movement, Braxton Hicks, pain in pelvis, acid reflux, boobs starting to get sore again

Belly button in or out?  Lying flat still

 
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy! I'm thoroughly enjoying being off work and pottering around the house getting everything ready!
Looking forward to:  This weekend- D has Monday off so we have a long weekend together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment