Tuesday 4 August 2015

Bumpkin: Week 25 Update

Monday 15/06/15

 
 
How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain: I'm up to 10st 7lbs, which I think is about a 1.5st gain since the beginning


Maternity clothes?  Nothing 'maternity' but I have bought a few plain tops from Primark which I'll just accessorise with a statement necklace and blazer and that should do me for a while

Stretch marks?  A couple of new ones on my bum of all places! Bizarre, as I'm still in the same sized jeans as before, I must just be filling them more!


Sleep:  Soooo much better this week! Glad to have my own bed back and my amazing maternity pillows
Best moment this week: Making our first gender-specific purchase: a fluffy white snowsuit with teeny little roses for coming home from hospital :)
Worst moment this week:  Working six days in a row and my feet becoming so sore by the end I had to hobble the ten minutes to the subway

Miss anything?  Not really- I've gone off food again
Movement: Yes!! :D

Food cravings: None this week

Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought of food in general. I hope this passes soon- it's not like me at all!

Gender:  A girly!!! :D

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms: Movement, breathlessness, nosebleeds, nausea, pain under my right rib, stretch marks

Belly button in or out?  Still in but getting flatter!

 
Happy or moody most of the time?  Neither up or down

Looking forward to:  Going to choose the paint for the nursery next week! I can't wait to get started and get the room all sorted!

No comments:

Post a Comment