Wednesday 12 August 2015

Bumpkin: Week 33 Update

Wednesday 12/08/15
 
 
 
How far along? 33+2

Total weight gain: As of last week I weighed 11st 1lb, which is a total gain of approximately 2st. Eek!


Maternity clothes?  Nothing new, although I'm down to about three outfits which are on rotation at the moment. I'm hoping I can make do with these until the end because I'd rather save my money to treat myself to some new things after the birth.

Stretch marks?  I don't think there's any new ones, although I've been so tired I haven't really been paying attention to be honest.

Sleep:  Not good! I'm still up several times through the night with cramp/needing the toilet and unfortunately D has been suffering with toothache and he has also been up a few times in the night which then disturbs me too. I have been making the most of my free time and had quite a few naps recently- I may as well make the most of it while I can!

Best moment this week: D has had an extra day off work this week so we had a date day on Monday and went shopping, for dinner and to see Inside Out at the cinema (which was fab!). As we get closer to D-Day I'm beginning to appreciate the time we spend together just the two of us, and hopefully we can squeeze in a few more days like that before a certain little miss takes up all of our time!

Worst moment this week:  Being roughly pushed past at the till in the supermarket meaning bump got squished up against my trolley and gave me a bit of a fright. I actually stood up for myself though, which isn't like me, but I'm glad I did.
Miss anything?  Being able to bend easily! I dropped my car keys in the middle of a car park the other day and made a complete show of myself trying to retrieve them!
Movement: Yep, I seem to have a very active little munchkin in there :) I was woken up at the weekend by the biggest rolling sensation and I can now feel her at the opposite side of my tummy so I'm desperately hoping that she hasn't gone breech!

Food cravings: Chips and gravy, mash, roast dinners- anything stodgy and carb-y!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Acid reflux still

Gender:  A girly!!! :D

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms: Movement, pain in pelvis, acid reflux, boobs starting to get sore again, boobs leaking, breathlessness.

Belly button in or out?  It's now half popped, half flat and looks so peculiar!

 
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy :) I'm still loving pottering around the house getting everything sorted and starting to feel more organised.
Looking forward to:  Hopefully finishing the nursery this weekend :) I'm also keen to go to my midwife appointment next week to check the position of the baby. Hopefully she's still head down and I'm just worrying for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment