Monday 10 August 2015

Bumpkin: Week 31 Update

Thursday 30/07/15
 
 
How far along? 31 weeks and 3 days

Total weight gain: No idea!


Maternity clothes?  Nothing new this week

Stretch marks?  No new ones

Sleep:  Terrible! The pain in my groin is making it impossible to roll over in my sleep so I'm waking up each time I need to move. Then I'll wake up with cramp in the leg of the side I'm lying on and have to move again. I've also been up through the night with Braxton Hicks and heartburn


Best moment this week: Knowing that this is my last week at work! I'll still be doing the odd shift for the next few weeks, but it's relief knowing that it will be on my terms, and I don't have to book anything in if I'm not feeling up to it. I've also finished my hospital bag list, so I'm feeling much more prepared.
Worst moment this week:  It's becoming much harder to walk about all day at work with the pain in my pelvis. I had another midwife appointment yesterday and bump is measuring 30cm, but has grown 3cm in the last three weeks which is perfect so she's willing to leave it and review next time before sending me for a growth scan.

Miss anything?  Sleep!
Movement: Yes!! :D

Food cravings: Nothing. I have no appetite again

Anything making you queasy or sick: My bloods came back saying I was anaemic, so I've been put on iron tablets and unfortunately these are making me quite nauseous

Gender:  A girly!!! :D

Labour signs:  None

Symptoms: Movement, Braxton Hicks, pain in pelvis, nosebleeds, inflamed gums

Belly button in or out?  Lying flat still

 
Happy or moody most of the time?  Just fine. Happy at home, but struggling now at work. Obviously you have to put a brave face on though!

Looking forward to:  Finishing up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment